O Color Extend Brownlights is a treatment conditioner with blue pigment, and is indicated to neutralize copper and orange undertones that appear in natural brown hair or with highlights..
The use of this Conditioner helps to tone and maintain brown tones, in addition to nourishing and smoothing the hair without fading the color.
What does your hair get?
- The blue pigment neutralizes copper and orange subtones.
- Smooth hair.
- Progressive color deposition technology, that is, each wash deposits the right amount of blue pigment in the hair.
How to apply Redken COLOR EXTEND BROWNLIGHTS Conditioner:
- Apply an amount equivalent to a walnut in your hand. Then apply on the lengths (without touching the scalp). After well distributed, rinse well.
- Use 2 to 3 times a week.
Natural brunettes: Use as needed to control orange subtones.
Brunettes with coloring: use right after the coloring service to prolong the cold tones.
Normal Shipping (NACEX) -1 to 3 business days -> 3.85 € (Fixed Rate)
In-Store Pickup - 24h / 48h -> Free
→ Withdrawal in store can be done from Tuesday to Saturday between 10 am-19 pm, at HAIR BEAUTY STUDIO CABELEIREIROS [Avenida 25 de Abril, 18 D 2825-415 | Caparica Coast | Portugal] .All in-store withdrawals will be confirmed by SMS after payment of the order. If you want to check availability for immediate withdrawal, contact +351 963 556 814.
→ For orders to be paid by bank transfer, shipping is only done after sending proof of payment.
At the end of the order, the entity, reference and the amount to be paid will be provided. You can pay at any ATM, via the internet or another place that accepts ATM references.
When choosing the payment option using a credit card, you must enter the data in the fields that are visible. * The data entered is not stored in our system for reasons of customer security and confidentiality.
Bank transfer data:
Name - Mariana Carvalhais Gonçalves Unipessoal Lda
IBAN - PT50-0033-0000-45545493782-05
NIB - 0033-0000-45545493782-05
BIC / SWIFT - BCOMPTPL
* If you make the transfer on your bank's website, put the order number in the description.
* After canceling an order, it is necessary to place a new order again.